Website

News from Playerhistory Group
markhendo1986
Favorite Club: Stoke City

Website

Postby markhendo1986 » 26 Jul 2012, 10:05

Hey guys,

What's happened to the website? I haven't visited for a while and came across it today to see it's offline :(

Any plans to get it back online again? There doesn't seem to be any information whatsoever around these forums.

Cheers
Mark

iauk
Favorite Club: Tranmere Rovers anÍA

Re: Website

Postby iauk » 29 Jul 2012, 22:12

markhendo1986 wrote:Hey guys,

What's happened to the website? I haven't visited for a while and came across it today to see it's offline :(

Any plans to get it back online again? There doesn't seem to be any information whatsoever around these forums.

Cheers
Mark

The website is being rebulit, not sure when it will be back on line yet. have to contact Hakon

markhendo1986

Postby markhendo1986 » 12 Dec 2012, 12:55

Is the website still being rebuilt? It feels like years since it was last online :mrgreen:

Doesn't anyone use this website or any other means to keep in touch with people and let them know when there is news?

Admin
Site Admin
Favorite Club: Barca & Aston Villa

Postby Admin » 18 Jan 2013, 12:07

markhendo1986 wrote:Is the website still being rebuilt? It feels like years since it was last online :mrgreen:

Doesn't anyone use this website or any other means to keep in touch with people and let them know when there is news?

Hi Mark

We are still rebuilding the site. We will get it online again, but i have no date for you yet. Sorry

Regards
Håkon

scagsy

Postby scagsy » 06 Mar 2014, 01:17

Hi,

I need to contact the Company C.E.O. please, as I am included in your database but the information is inaccurate and potentially damaging to my reputation and current and future standing as a non-political individual. I am an ex-professional footballer and do not need the hassle of being associated with the dubious characters of politics in my retirement, thankyou very much! lol :)

If you could get in touch, I would be happy to update you with the full and accurate details of my footballing records for your site as I am very much in favour of websites that promote the game and assist the fans and statisticians - such as your own - but I would prefer that the information is accurate.

I would always warn against associations with political or public figures unless that information can be accurately verified - and in this case I am sorry to report that you have let me down.

Please get back to me through the email I have registered with in order to clarify this and rectify the errors in your listing of my playing career on this site.

To conclude, good luck to you in your efforts to document football history, but be careful when associating players with similar-named but non-related public officials. I have the same surname as a prominent eighties union leader but am not - in any way - related. In respect of this, perhaps you should have a look at everyone named "Blair" or "Cameron". Just in case! lol

Kindest regards,
Jon

P.S. I would really appreciate it if we could deal with this quickly so that my reputation is not affected and therefore I would ask that you respond within seven (7) calendar days. As soon as you get in touch, I can give you my personal email or phone number and we can sort this out quickly and without issue. Many thanks, Jon :)

P.P.S. It's a shame that I could not locate any "Contact Us" link on your site. That way, our conversation would have been more private. I'll leave that with you for future reference, perhaps?

pedronunes
Favorite Club: Benfica

Postby pedronunes » 23 Apr 2014, 23:28

Hi Jon,

Can you indentify yourself so we can check your profile in our site?

Thanks

markhendo1986

Postby markhendo1986 » 07 Jun 2017, 15:55

Hey guys - I see the site is still offline 5 years after I first created this thread :D

I still hold out hope that you'll be returning one day though. Don't suppose there is any news?

Thanks
Mark

Admin
Site Admin
Favorite Club: Barca & Aston Villa

Postby Admin » 06 Aug 2017, 09:25

Hey Mark
Actually there are news. We have converted the complete database and we are updating in high speed. There are still issues, but as soon as we have a frontend to present data we will be online again.

Cheers
Admin

BSH

Postby BSH » 10 Aug 2017, 01:10

Admin wrote:Hey Mark
Actually there are news. We have converted the complete database and we are updating in high speed. There are still issues, but as soon as we have a frontend to present data we will be online again.

Cheers
Admin

;)

markhendo1986

Postby markhendo1986 » 04 Sep 2017, 15:45

Great news - Fingers crossed you'll be live again soon :)

Return to “News”